Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2011

New Birds

I haven't posted since last year. However as my posting stats show their are many audiences stopping by for some information on Finches. This has influenced me to keep this blog updated. If their is anyone who would like to be a moderator or want to join me, explaining many types of birds and their habitats, please do not hesitate to contact me. 
Birds are wonderful! Since I was 6 years old I have always found birds fascinating. They are just to amazing to explain in words. Since the last time I have posted, I have had over 20 Finches, and over 15 parakeets in my small apartment. I know that's a lot! Eventually I had to give them to friends and neighbors because of the space in my apartment, and not to mention the noise. 


It was exciting to see my birds multiply. I have followed all the top rated websites on Pet bird care to keep my birds happy and healthy.  I have moved in June to a new apartment and have kept 3 parakeets that were about 6 months old. One of them are hand tamed and a beautiful shiny blue.  It would rather stay with me than with its cage mates! 

This video is posted on my brothers account last december, I have a bigger cage now for them but the birds seen here are not with me anymore (family has them) , however I do have their 3 children :).

No comments:

Post a Comment