Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Cockatiels


I have added a pair of Cockatiel's to the family. Before considering to add a new pair I have thought much about the addition to the household. Currently I have 4 parakeets and also considering that I have moved to a larger apartment I thought to myself that adding them wont hurt me in any way. Plus the experience of taking care of a bigger bird will be fun.

The Tiel's came from a very loving home but they are not to friendly which is the sad part. However I have provided them a pretty big cage for their comfort. I will post pictures soon.

Recently I have added my parakeet pair to the cage with the cockatiels after doing some research. The internet has many different types of information however I find it interesting trying out what my heart says to find out what really works. Many sites say that cockatiels are bigger birds which is why it shouldn't be a good idea to put them together. From my experience I think they are keeping each other more company than I can. The male parakeet trying to feed the male cockatiel, which obviously indicates them trying to be friendly.

I do see from my site stats their are many visitors,  it would be very interesting if any of you leave any kind of feedback or comment so we can get this page exciting. This will influence me more to add more information and stay up to date with my pet birds information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment